Therapy for kids and adults with disabilities
Ivan is a Physiotherapist in Sydney passionate about helping people live their fullest, functional and free life.
In 2013, Ivan started off his career in a modern sports and musculoskeletal physiotherapy clinic, working with athletes, office workers, teenagers, mums, dads and grand-dads. After being moved by a medical mission trip to orphanages in Central China, Ivan then branched out and began working with kids and adults with physical disabilities, in particular Cerebral Palsy. Working at the Cerebral Palsy Alliance has trained and equipped Ivan with a thorough understanding of development and rehabilitation of neurological disabilities. Ivan brings his expertise in pain and sports Physiotherapy to the world of disability, creating unique and tailored interventions to help those with disabilities achieve their full potential.
Physiotherapy home visits can be arranged in the St George and Canterbury-Bankstown Region.
Park visits can be arranged (weather permitting) to assess running technique and sport specific movements - sometimes it's a nice change!
Ivan also operates out of a Physio clinic in Bankstown. The clinic has a functional gym and space for therapy
Hydrotherapy is a great way to get the body moving freely
Ivan provides services to people of all ages including those with:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Delay
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Intellectual disabilities
Physiotherapy can involve:
- A detailed analysis of walking, running and general movement
- Hands on assessment of range of motion, strength, musculoskeletal alignment and muscle tone
- Hands on therapy including joint mobilisations, soft tissue releases, dry needling, sports tapingand rigid taping
- Tailored exercise prescription based on assessment findings and goals
- Gym or home based programs for ongoing strengthening
© Copyright Ivan Lee Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy for Sports, Pain and Disability
P: 0412 661 401